228 Apartments for rent in Melville, NY with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melville (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melville (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melville (1)
- Melville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Melville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Melville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Melville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Melville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Melville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Melville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Farmingdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Huntington Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Plainview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Dix Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Amityville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bethpage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- West Babylon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Huntington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- North Babylon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Melville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Melville?
"Melville" is derived from the Latin word for honey, and the town is thought to be named after the abundance of honey bees in the area.
Melville is a hamlet in the town of Huntington, NY in Suffolk County. It's located on that stretch of Long Island where lots of city folks get summer homes -- closer to New York City than F. Scott Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby lived, but still boasting the same kind of vibe. It lies just east of Nassau County and can be reached by the Long Island Expressway and the Northern State Parkway, which make it a dream for people commuting to New York City. It's also headquarters to many big corporations and has a booming economy with lots of jobs available. The population is 18,985 according to the U.S. Census. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Melville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Melville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Melville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.