135 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Whitney, NV
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Whitney (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Whitney (21)
- Whitney Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whitney Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Whitney Apartments with Garages (57)
- Whitney Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Whitney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Whitney Apartments with Parking (62)
- Whitney Apartments with Pools (25)
- Whitney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Whitney Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Whitney Furnished Apartments (4)
- Whitney Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Sunrise Manor 3 Bedroom Apartments (123)
- Henderson 3 Bedroom Apartments (352)
- Winchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Paradise 3 Bedroom Apartments (116)
- North Las Vegas 3 Bedroom Apartments (221)
- Enterprise 3 Bedroom Apartments (188)
- Spring Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (160)
- Las Vegas 3 Bedroom Apartments (575)
- Boulder City 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Summerlin South 3 Bedroom Apartments (42)
“Nevada... a land that is geology by day and astronomy at night” (- Richard Lillard)
While Richard Lillard may have been speaking of Nevada as a whole, Whitney is no exception. Whitney used to be a small town, but in the past decade the population has, quite frankly, exploded--you know, one of those rare, good explosions. The population of Whitney has grown by more than 110 percent since 2000. From a relatively small population of a little over 18,000 to a robust 38,000 by 2010. The 20,000 person population burst in such short period of time might make you think that the town is experiencing some kind of economic boom. The truth is that many of these people have fled nearby Las Vegas for a quieter place to raise their families. The population growth hasn't changed the city, however, as this is still a small town of friendly people that are warm and welcoming. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Whitney provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Whitney. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.