135 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Spring Lake, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Spring Lake (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (30)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Parking (94)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (42)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Spring Lake Furnished Apartments (11)
- Spring Lake Luxury Apartments (51)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Spring Lake Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Como 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Belmar 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Belmar 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Manasquan 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Avon-by-the-Sea 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Neptune City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bradley Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ocean Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Point Pleasant Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Spring Lake?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Spring Lake offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Spring Lake, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.