106 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Monmouth Beach, NJ
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Monmouth Beach (2)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Garages (1)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Parking (1)
- Monmouth Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Monmouth Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Monmouth Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Monmouth Beach Luxury Apartments (1)
- Monmouth Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Monmouth Beach (1)
- Sea Bright 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Long Branch 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Highlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Red Bank 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Eatontown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Navesink 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Highlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Leonardo 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Asbury Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Ocean Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Monmouth Beach?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Monmouth Beach offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Monmouth Beach, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.