116 Condos for rent in Red Bank, NJ
- Red Bank Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Red Bank Apartments with Garages (4)
- Red Bank Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Red Bank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Red Bank Apartments with Parking (18)
- Red Bank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Red Bank Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Red Bank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Red Bank Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Eatontown Condos for Rent (3)
- Monmouth Beach Condos for Rent (20)
- Tinton Falls Condos for Rent (11)
- Long Branch Condos for Rent (30)
- Sea Bright Condos for Rent (4)
- Highlands Condos for Rent (5)
- Keansburg Condos for Rent (2)
- Asbury Park Condos for Rent (13)
- Ocean Grove Condos for Rent (2)
- Bradley Beach Condos for Rent (4)
The song, "The Kid From Red Bank," written by Neal Hefti, refers to Red Bank's favorite son and jazz great Count Basie.
New Jersey's Red Bank is a friendly town with a rich history and a promising future. There aren't many towns that have a population of less than 15,000 that can boast of not one but two nationally known 4-star restaurants, world famous music and performing arts acts and one of the largest arcades in the world! This town is large enough to have it all -- and small enough to appreciate it. It's a great place to live. and newcomers are always welcome. See more
Finding condos for rent in Red Bank is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Red Bank may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Red Bank that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.