348 Apartments for rent in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Parking (36)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Pools (14)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Point Pleasant Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Point Pleasant Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Point Pleasant Beach Luxury Apartments (6)
- Point Pleasant Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bay Head Apartments with Garages (1)
- Manasquan Apartments with Garages (10)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Garages (4)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Garages (1)
- Spring Lake Heights Apartments with Garages (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (29)
- West Belmar Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Como Apartments with Garages (1)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Point Pleasant Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Point Pleasant Beach?
Point Pleasant Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.