361 Apartments for rent in Keyport, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Keyport (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Keyport (2)
- Keyport Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Keyport Apartments with Garages (1)
- Keyport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Keyport Apartments with Parking (6)
- Keyport Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Keyport Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cliffwood Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Matawan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Keansburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Morganville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- North Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Amboy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sayreville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Carteret Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Keyport?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Keyport?
Known as the "Pearl of Bayshore," Keyport, New Jersey could end up as the pearl of your residential dreams!
A Bayshore community in Monmouth County, Keyport is called the "Pearl of the Bayshore." It's part of the nine communities covered by the Bayshore Regional Strategic Plan, which seeks to boost the area's economy through coastline offerings and attractive residential areas. Keyport has a population of about 7,240 people and a local flavor that's all about sunshine, beach and salt water. Have sunscreen, beach blankets, fishing poles, and a stomach that can withstand sailing? You'll fit right in. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Keyport offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Keyport. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Keyport can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.