307 Apartments for rent in Glassboro, NJ with Balconies
- Glassboro Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glassboro Apartments with Garages (8)
- Glassboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glassboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Glassboro Apartments with Parking (37)
- Glassboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Glassboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Glassboro Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glassboro Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pitman Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Turnersville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Blackwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Williamstown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Runnemede Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hi-Nella Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Clementon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Glassboro?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Glassboro?
Glassboro earned its place in the annals of American history by hosting the 1967 summit conference where American President Lyndon Johnson and Russian Premier Alexei Kosygin had a meeting of minds. No agreement was reached during the summit, but it did improve relations between the two countries and led to the phrase "Spirit of Glassboro," in reference to the cordial atmosphere of the summit.
Centrally located in Gloucester County, New Jersey, Glassboro is only 20 minutes away from Philadelphia and 40 minutes from Atlantic City. According to the 2010 United States Census, the town has a population of close to 19,000, but don't worry about feeling overcrowded. You can simply retreat to one of the many parks in the town if you ever experience a bout of demophobia while out and about (that is, if all the others don't get the same idea). In summer, the parks are where you would want to take refuge in the shade of the trees, in any case, as the weather tends to be hot and humid. Winters, on the other hand, are mild to cool, so you have plenty of time to appreciate the city apartments, or wherever you choose to kick off your shoes. If computers are your forte, you will feel right at home in Glassboro as the town has more residents working in the field of computers and math than most other towns in the United States. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Glassboro renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.