544 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Florham Park (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Florham Park (2)
- Madison 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chatham 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Summit 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Short Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Morristown 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Roseland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Boonton 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Caldwell 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Florham Park?
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Florham Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Florham Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.