792 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Englewood, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Englewood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Englewood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Englewood Apartments with Garages (9)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Englewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (16)
- Englewood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Englewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Englewood Luxury Apartments (1)
- Englewood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Leonia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Tenafly Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bergenfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Palisades Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Edgewater Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Cliffside Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hackensack Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Ridgefield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- River Edge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
"Englewood, up to no good, what?!" (Kat Dennings, "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist)
There is some dispute over the origin of the name "Englewood". At any rate, this New Jersey city is now home to nearly 30,000 residents. See more
Finding an apartment in Englewood that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.