96 Apartments for Rent in Portsmouth, NH with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Portsmouth (3)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Garages (8)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Parking (15)
- Portsmouth Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Portsmouth Furnished Apartments (5)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hampton Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Newmarket Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Seabrook Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Exeter Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Somersworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Amesbury Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Newburyport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Sanford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Portsmouth?
Now as I was a-riding along in the height of my glory, / Now as I was riding along, you shall hear of my story. / Then I fell in love / with a fair pretty maid / And I asked her if she'd go along with me / Some pleasure and some pastimes to see. / We're a-riding down to Portsmouth. (Riding Down to Portsmouth, Tony Willett)
Ah, Portsmouth (pronounced Port-smith, not Port's-mouth, though the town is, of course, literally, at the mouth of a seaport) the idyllic setting that makes you want to meander through its streets lined with adorable shops, get lost in the splendor of its sea coast and never go back to where you come from -- or anywhere else. It's a city of contrasts. It's touristy without losing its warm, local appeal. It has history written all over its brick and clapboard houses, yet its shops and restaurants point to its embracing modernity as well. Its 21,000-strong population is a demographic microcosm of the whole country. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Portsmouth can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.