533 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Vista, NE
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vista (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in La Vista (3)
- La Vista Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Garages (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Vista Apartments with Parking (6)
- La Vista Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- La Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Vista Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in La Vista (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in La Vista?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in La Vista?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in La Vista?
"Hasta la vista, I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens I'll be cool with you." (-Camp Rock)
La Vista is a city in Sarpy County, Nebraska with a population of 15,758. It’s just a baby town, having incorporated in 1960; but, boy is it growing fast! There are a number of great schools here, like the Papillion-La Vista High School and the La-Vista Junior High. It’s bordered by Omaha and Ralson, larger Nebraskan cities and I-80, the long cross-country highway, runs across the east side. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in La Vista offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in La Vista, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.