1,472 Apartments for rent in La Vista, NE with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vista (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vista (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vista (1)
- La Vista Apartments with Balconies (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Garages (5)
- La Vista Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Vista Apartments with Parking (6)
- La Vista Apartments with Pools (4)
- La Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- La Vista Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vista (1)
- Papillion Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Ralston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Chalco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Omaha Apartments with Washer-Dryers (129)
- Bellevue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bennington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Council Bluffs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in La Vista?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in La Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Vista?
"Hasta la vista, I'm gonna say goodbye to you / Whatever happens I'll be cool with you." (-Camp Rock)
La Vista is a city in Sarpy County, Nebraska with a population of 15,758. It’s just a baby town, having incorporated in 1960; but, boy is it growing fast! There are a number of great schools here, like the Papillion-La Vista High School and the La-Vista Junior High. It’s bordered by Omaha and Ralson, larger Nebraskan cities and I-80, the long cross-country highway, runs across the east side. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vista offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vista. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vista can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.