1,363 Apartments for rent in Pineville, NC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pineville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pineville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pineville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pineville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pineville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Pineville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pineville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pineville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (473)
- India Hook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Matthews Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Belmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Waxhaw Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stallings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Pineville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Pineville?
Some of the history buffs around Pineville state that residents living in its Mecklenburg County signed what was known as the Meck Dec a year before the U.S. Declaration of Independence was officially signed in 1776. Reportedly, the emancipatory document, which declared the freedom of Mecklenburgers from British rule, disappeared in 1800 when the home in which the document was held was destroyed by fire.
Nevertheless, the people of Pineville are still demonstrating their independent nature as the town conveys its own special charm. Also known as the "biggest small town" in North Carolina or any other place for that matter, Pineville seems to have set itself aside from any of the "ho-hums" or "hum-drums" of living that can exist in some small towns. Pineville itself is located in the northern part of North Carolina and is made up of exactly 6.62 square miles of land. Although the town only boasts 7,500 residents, its growth has surpassed other areas of the state in the past 10 years. Located in Mecklenburg County, Pineville is a part of the Charlotte-Gastonia-Rockville region, making it easy for residents to commute to nearby Charlotte, home of a large number of banking and financial institutions. So, if you want to go where the money is, you've made the right choice by opting to settle in Pineville. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Pineville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.