859 Apartments for rent in Kernersville, NC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- High Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Winston-Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (70)
- Jamestown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Archdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rural Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Greensboro Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Clemmons Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- King Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bermuda Run Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Salisbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Kernersville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Kernersville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kernersville?
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Kernersville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.