262 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kernersville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kernersville (4)
- Kernersville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Kernersville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kernersville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kernersville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Kernersville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Kernersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kernersville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Kernersville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kernersville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kernersville (3)
- Walkertown 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- High Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Winston-Salem 3 Bedroom Apartments (119)
- Thomasville 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Archdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Rural Hall 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greensboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (95)
- Clemmons 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- King 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lewisville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
People travel from all over to walk through Kernersville's Korner's Folly, the personal home of the grandson of the town's founder. Because the home was built piecemeal over several years, the home is a maze of different ceiling heights on seven levels. More than a dozen fireplaces fill the 22 rooms of the home.
Just nine miles east of Winston-Salem, Kernersville is perfectly situated within the Piedmont Triad metro of Greensboro-High Point-Winston-Salem. Its tobacco farming history is still an integral part of its present, although the town has kept up with the times with plenty of retail, restaurants and infrastructure to keep its residents happy and content without having to drive up the road to the bigger cities on either side. Town founder Joseph Kerner bought the land in 1817 and named it Kerners Crossroads. When it was incorporated in 1873, the name was changed to Kernersville. The town has seen several presidents pass through, starting with George Washington, who enjoyed breakfast at Dobson's Tavern. About 200 years later, another George -- George W. Bush -- gave a speech on economy at the Deere-Hitachi plant. Just a few years after that speech, Bill Clinton gave another speech at a local high school while on his wife's presidential campaign trail. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Kernersville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Kernersville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.