190 Apartments for rent in Greenville, NC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenville (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenville (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenville (17)
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Greenville Apartments with Garages (23)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Greenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Greenville Apartments with Parking (68)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Greenville Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Greenville Furnished Apartments (10)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Winterville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Grifton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rocky Mount Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Wilson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- New Bern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Goldsboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- James City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairfield Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Havelock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Piney Green Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Greenville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Greenville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Greenville?
Winner of a ton of awards and accolades (Best Places for Business, etc.) and THE cultural center of this central Carolina coastal region, Greenville is for up-and-comers and movers-and-shakers alike.
With a population of 84,000 and growing, finding your own piece of the city can prove difficult. That’s where we come in! Let’s see if we can’t find you the perfect spot to get your Greenville on. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Greenville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.