192 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Greenville, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Greenville Apartments with Garages (21)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Greenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Greenville Apartments with Parking (63)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (13)
- Greenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Greenville Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Greenville Furnished Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (16)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (21)
- Winterville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Grifton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tarboro Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rocky Mount Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Wilson Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- River Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- New Bern Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Goldsboro Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- James City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fairfield Harbour Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Greenville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Greenville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Greenville?
Winner of a ton of awards and accolades (Best Places for Business, etc.) and THE cultural center of this central Carolina coastal region, Greenville is for up-and-comers and movers-and-shakers alike.
With a population of 84,000 and growing, finding your own piece of the city can prove difficult. That’s where we come in! Let’s see if we can’t find you the perfect spot to get your Greenville on. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Greenville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Greenville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Greenville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.