- Gastonia Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Gastonia Apartments with Garages (8)
- Gastonia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Gastonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Gastonia Apartments with Parking (25)
- Gastonia Apartments with Pools (8)
- Gastonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Gastonia Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Gastonia Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gastonia Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (2)
- India Hook Accessible Apartments (1)
- Denver Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pineville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fort Mill Accessible Apartments (9)
- Rock Hill Accessible Apartments (5)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Charlotte Accessible Apartments (183)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (3)
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Gastonia?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Gastonia?
Political commentator and economist Thomas Sowell was born in Gastonia, and Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit attended high school here. Other notable residents include NASCAR drivers, basketball players and artists. Gastonia is a veritable hotbed of notable people.
Gastonia, with a population of just over 70,000, is a medium-sized city that is part of the Charlotte metropolitan area. Known for its beautiful weather, southern hospitality and botanical gardens, Gastonia is a wonderful place to raise a family or reinvent your life. This city is big enough to get lost in but small enough to feel homey. There is plenty to keep you entertained, both indoors and out, making Gastonia the perfect place for a relocation. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Gastonia with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Gastonia. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.