1,524 Apartments for rent in Carrboro, NC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carrboro Accessible Apartments (4)
- Carrboro Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Carrboro Apartments with Garages (5)
- Carrboro Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Carrboro Apartments with Parking (16)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (9)
- Carrboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Carrboro Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Carrboro Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (97)
- Mebane Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Morrisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Cary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Graham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Carrboro?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Carrboro?
"So Carrboro woman, won't you walk with me? There's someplace I have to go and I don't want to go alone. And if what you want ain't where I'll be; then my love, I'll understand. You ain't my woman and woman - I am not your man." (- Eric Bachmann, "Carrboro Woman.")
Carrboro, North Carolina, began as a stop on the railroad for persons going to the University of North Carolina. It has grown in population and reputation and is now referred to as the "Paris of the Piedmont" and the "Seattle of the South." While either of these comparisons might be a bit bold, you can find a great coffee and a decent croissant. Truthfully, it's a progressive enclave that's just down the road from Mayberry, but with both feet planted in the future. Rental properties in Carrboro are envied for the nice living environment, but with so many choices, there are nice places available. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Carrboro renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.