841 Accessible Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (104)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (93)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (62)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (139)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (190)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (43)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (115)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (22)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (193)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (193)
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- University City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ladue Accessible Apartments (1)
- Overland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Florissant Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kirkwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Creve Coeur Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bridgeton Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in St. Louis?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in St. Louis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Louis with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in St. Louis. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.