156 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Springfield, MO
- Springfield Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Springfield Apartments with Garages (66)
- Springfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Springfield Apartments with Parking (91)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Springfield Luxury Apartments (83)
- Springfield Pet Friendly Apartments (118)
- Battlefield Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Nixa Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Willard Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Republic Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Ozark Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Rogersville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Clever Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Branson Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hollister Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
A lot of the most interesting things in life are unlikely pairs: peanut butter and jelly, apples and cheese, pretzels dipped in chocolate…well, most of the ones I can think of are food, but one that isn’t food is Springfield, Missouri. The city of Springfield has many nicknames, a popular one being “The Northern Most Southern City in the US”, another, “Cultural Center of the Ozarks”. It sports all the comforts and amenities of city life smack in the middle of rural interior America. Springfield ...See more
Finding an apartment in Springfield that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.