141 Apartments for Rent in Lee's Summit, MO with Balconies
- Lee's Summit Accessible Apartments (13)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Garages (34)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Parking (41)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Pools (25)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Lee's Summit Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Lee's Summit Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Raytown Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Lake Lotawana Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Raymore Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Blue Springs Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Grandview Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Independence Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Grain Valley Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Peculiar Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lee's Summit?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lee's Summit?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lee's Summit?
Touted as a warm and welcoming suburban getaway just 20 miles from Kansas City, Lee’s Summit, MO has twice made Money Magazine’s list of 100 Best Cities to Live in the United States. While the origin of “Lee” is often disputed, many say the “summit” portion of its name came from its early years, when Lee’s Summit was the highest point of the Missouri-Pacific railroad. Now that its railroad days are (mostly) past, Lee’s Summit is known for being a great community, and a friendly city with tons to do. Recreation is all around, from the cozy little downtown area (which hosts festivals and events year-round) to indoor and outdoor recreational centers, museums, and tons of natural areas with hiking and biking trails that surround the nearby lakes. Despite its small town nature, Lee’s Summit is a place of variety, and when you’re looking to relocate, that’s a definite plus! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lee's Summit renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.