1,715 Apartments for rent in Creve Coeur, MO with Balconies
- Creve Coeur Accessible Apartments (1)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Garages (2)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Parking (4)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (4)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Creve Coeur Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Creve Coeur Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Olivette Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ladue Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Overland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- St. Ann Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woodson Terrace Apartments with Balconies (2)
- St. John Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Creve Coeur?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Creve Coeur?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Creve Coeur?
Creve Coeur ("Broken Heart") is named after a lake in town, the name of which was chosen to pay homage to a lovelorn Indian girl who committed suicide in the nearby "Dripping Springs."
Creve Coeur is essentially a suburb of St. Louis, and its also home to several corporate headquarters and thriving local businesses. Its a quiet, family place with lots of active and outdoor recreation opportunities. The schools here are great, and it has parks, golf courses, ice skating rinks and more. Also, the myriad of highways and roads coming in and out of the city offer its residents extremely easy access to downtown St. Louis. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Creve Coeur renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.