1,402 Apartments for rent in Belton, MO with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belton (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belton (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belton (5)
- Belton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Belton Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Belton Apartments with Garages (28)
- Belton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Belton Apartments with Parking (29)
- Belton Apartments with Pools (11)
- Belton Dog Friendly Apartments (55)
- Belton Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Raymore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Overland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (55)
- Lee's Summit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Raytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Prairie Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fairway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mission Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Merriam Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Belton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Belton?
Birthplace of Harry S. Truman, the 33rd president of the United States of America, and the only president to not have a middle name.
Belton, Missouri, has gone from an undeveloped 80-acre parcel of land to a thriving small city. It wasn't until 1872 that Belton became incorporated, and thus began its growth. In the city's earliest days, it was an important trading center, which helped to jump-start population growth, as many traders chose to put down roots in Belton. Eventually, the populace grew into the thriving metropolis it is today. At the time of the 2010 U.S. Census, Belton had a population of 23,116 people. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Belton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.