1,503 Apartments for rent in Woodbury, MN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woodbury Accessible Apartments (8)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Woodbury Apartments with Garages (26)
- Woodbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Woodbury Apartments with Parking (27)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (16)
- Woodbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Woodbury Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Woodbury Furnished Apartments (3)
- Woodbury Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Newport Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oakdale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Gyms (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Woodbury?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Woodbury?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodbury?
Oh, Woodbury, Minnesota, the highly contested Twin Cities suburb. Located southeast of St. Paul, this new, highly planned city, is either considered the best of suburban living, or the worst of snooty cul-de-sac communities. Let’s start you apartment search so you can decide for yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Woodbury? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Woodbury renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.