110 Apartments for Rent in Woodbury, MN with Garages
- Woodbury Accessible Apartments (12)
- Woodbury Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Woodbury Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Woodbury Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Woodbury Apartments with Parking (32)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (23)
- Woodbury Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Woodbury Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Woodbury Furnished Apartments (3)
- Woodbury Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oakdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Garages (2)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (21)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Garages (7)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Garages (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Woodbury?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Woodbury?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Woodbury?
Oh, Woodbury, Minnesota, the highly contested Twin Cities suburb. Located southeast of St. Paul, this new, highly planned city, is either considered the best of suburban living, or the worst of snooty cul-de-sac communities. Let’s start you apartment search so you can decide for yourself.
Having trouble with Craigslist Woodbury? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Woodbury apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.