50 Apartments in Hudson
- Oak Park Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woodbury Apartments with Garages (27)
- Oakdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (5)
- New Richmond Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mahtomedi Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hastings Apartments with Garages (3)
- North St. Paul Apartments with Garages (5)
- Maplewood Apartments with Garages (20)
"Mom and dad live upstairs / The music's loud so we don't care / Nixon's gone / but rock lives on / We're still rockin' in Wisconsin / We're all all right! We're all all right ! / Yeah!" -- From the theme song of That 70s Show
Just across the Minnesota-Wisconsin border sits the river town of Hudson, Wisconsin. Once a vibrant lumber town, Hudson's economic vitality has changed over the years to accommodate a budding tourism industry centered on its water sports and natural beauty. Today, residents enjoy the local charm and funky soul of this river city while taking full advantage of the metropolitan scene of nearby Minneapolis and St. Paul, the twin cities of Minnesota. See more
Hudson apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.