488 Studio Apartments for rent in Eden Prairie, MN
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (28)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Parking (29)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Eden Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Eden Prairie (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Eden Prairie (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Eden Prairie (2)
- Shakopee Studio Apartments (4)
- Minnetonka Studio Apartments (5)
- Hopkins Studio Apartments (6)
- Chanhassen Studio Apartments (1)
- Edina Studio Apartments (3)
- Savage Studio Apartments (2)
- St. Louis Park Studio Apartments (15)
- Bloomington Studio Apartments (7)
- Golden Valley Studio Apartments (3)
- Plymouth Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Eden Prairie?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Eden Prairie?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Eden Prairie?
We dare you to find a place more pleasantly named than Eden Prairie (don't say Pleasantville – too creepy). We actually double dog dare you to find a city that has a delightful name and actually lives up to it (don't say Awesomeburg – doesn't exist). You see, Eden Prairie isn’t just whimsically named, it also was named “One of the best places to live in 2006” and then claimed first prize in 2010.
Where is this aptly named, magical Minnesota city? Why, just a few miles southwest of the Twin Cities. Featuring rolling hills, 125 miles of biking, hiking, and running trails, Eden Prairie isn’t an action packed party city, but it is home to the Minnesota Vikings (and many NFL players), a ton of Fortune 500 companies, and a well-to-do, growing metropolis.
Eden Prairie has a simple slogan of “Live. Work. Dream.” (Unlike Awesomeburg which is “Eat, Drink, Sleep”). All of these things are easy to do in this city filled with fantastic housing options, great neighborhoods and schools, public art projects, and copious outdoor activities – even in winter. The city runs the liquor concessions in Eden Pairie - the money benefits the city and the product benefits the night of many a resident. If you need a little break from all the working and dreaming, head over to the Eden Prairie Liquor. The profit margins are slim and the temptations are fat.
Now, let’s see just exactly where you will be living…
Having trouble with Craigslist Eden Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Eden Prairie living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Eden Prairie during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.