143 Accessible Apartments for rent in Golden Valley, MN
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Garages (10)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Parking (12)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Pools (8)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Golden Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Golden Valley Furnished Apartments (3)
- Golden Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (17)
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Crystal Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (4)
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (119)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (8)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (9)
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (7)
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Golden Valley?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Golden Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Golden Valley?
In an odd twist and thanks to heavy-hitting employers, more people work in Golden Valley than actually live there. More than 30,000 work there, roughly 10,000 more than the permanent population!
With a permanent population of just over 20,000 people and a worker population over more than 30,000, Golden Valley has a robust economy. While there may be a huge workforce, Golden Valley itself offers the best of small city living coupled with all of the amenities you would expect to find in a major city 10 times its size. With great schools, plenty of jobs and a family-friendly environment, Golden Valley is a great place to live and work. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Golden Valley with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Golden Valley. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.