140 Apartments for rent in Eden Prairie, MN with Parking
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (24)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (18)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Eden Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (6)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Shakopee Apartments with Parking (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (22)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (11)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Parking (5)
- Edina Apartments with Parking (26)
- Excelsior Apartments with Parking (6)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Parking (7)
- Savage Apartments with Parking (8)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (53)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Eden Prairie?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Eden Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eden Prairie?
We dare you to find a place more pleasantly named than Eden Prairie (don't say Pleasantville – too creepy). We actually double dog dare you to find a city that has a delightful name and actually lives up to it (don't say Awesomeburg – doesn't exist). You see, Eden Prairie isn’t just whimsically named, it also was named “One of the best places to live in 2006” and then claimed first prize in 2010.
Where is this aptly named, magical Minnesota city? Why, just a few miles southwest of the Twin Cities. Featuring rolling hills, 125 miles of biking, hiking, and running trails, Eden Prairie isn’t an action packed party city, but it is home to the Minnesota Vikings (and many NFL players), a ton of Fortune 500 companies, and a well-to-do, growing metropolis.
Eden Prairie has a simple slogan of “Live. Work. Dream.” (Unlike Awesomeburg which is “Eat, Drink, Sleep”). All of these things are easy to do in this city filled with fantastic housing options, great neighborhoods and schools, public art projects, and copious outdoor activities – even in winter. The city runs the liquor concessions in Eden Pairie - the money benefits the city and the product benefits the night of many a resident. If you need a little break from all the working and dreaming, head over to the Eden Prairie Liquor. The profit margins are slim and the temptations are fat.
Now, let’s see just exactly where you will be living…
Having trouble with Craigslist Eden Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Eden Prairie apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.