1,308 Apartments for rent in Eden Prairie, MN with Balconies
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Garages (25)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Parking (27)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Eden Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Eden Prairie Furnished Apartments (5)
- Eden Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shakopee Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Excelsior Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Wayzata Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (8)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (51)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Eden Prairie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Eden Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Eden Prairie?
We dare you to find a place more pleasantly named than Eden Prairie (don't say Pleasantville – too creepy). We actually double dog dare you to find a city that has a delightful name and actually lives up to it (don't say Awesomeburg – doesn't exist). You see, Eden Prairie isn’t just whimsically named, it also was named “One of the best places to live in 2006” and then claimed first prize in 2010.
Where is this aptly named, magical Minnesota city? Why, just a few miles southwest of the Twin Cities. Featuring rolling hills, 125 miles of biking, hiking, and running trails, Eden Prairie isn’t an action packed party city, but it is home to the Minnesota Vikings (and many NFL players), a ton of Fortune 500 companies, and a well-to-do, growing metropolis.
Eden Prairie has a simple slogan of “Live. Work. Dream.” (Unlike Awesomeburg which is “Eat, Drink, Sleep”). All of these things are easy to do in this city filled with fantastic housing options, great neighborhoods and schools, public art projects, and copious outdoor activities – even in winter. The city runs the liquor concessions in Eden Pairie - the money benefits the city and the product benefits the night of many a resident. If you need a little break from all the working and dreaming, head over to the Eden Prairie Liquor. The profit margins are slim and the temptations are fat.
Now, let’s see just exactly where you will be living…
Having trouble with Craigslist Eden Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Eden Prairie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.