2,817 Apartments for rent in Columbia Heights, MN with Gyms
- Columbia Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Parking (10)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Columbia Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (4)
- New Brighton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Gyms (195)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Falcon Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Columbia Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Columbia Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Columbia Heights?
The one-armed, one-eyed, one-legged man may have just been made up for Wrongfully Accused, but Columbia Heights sure wasn't. This town plays the backdrop in the film, and really steals the show.
In 1898, Columbia Heights was formed as a village following the residents' decision to split from Fridley Township. In 1921, the town presented its own charter and became its own independent urban entity. Since then, the town has grown exponentially in size, and now is home to 20,000 people. Ironically, the very village that early Columbia Heights founders wished to escape has also grown into a good-sized urban center that borders Columbia Heights to the north and west. Maybe they should have moved a little further away if they really didn't want to be neighbors, but who are we to judge?
Having trouble with Craigslist Columbia Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Columbia Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.