2,259 Apartments for rent in Chanhassen, MN with Gyms
- Chanhassen Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Parking (7)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chanhassen Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Chanhassen Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Chanhassen Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chanhassen Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Excelsior Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Chaska Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Tonka Bay Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Victoria Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Spring Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Mound Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Wayzata Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chanhassen?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chanhassen?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chanhassen?
In Chanhassen you'll be hobnobing with the likes of Jared Allen (you’re in Minnesota, you should know who that is), Kris Humphries (former short lived spouse of Kim Kardashian) and you'll be hanging in Paisley Park Studios (where Prince records his music). Who needs the bright lights of the big city?
Chanhassen is southwest of Minneapolis and far enough away that it does feel like a small town. Many residents commute into the city, but Chanhassen is large enough (23,000 people covering almost 23 square miles) that many people work and live in town. There are four different lakes in town and those lakes have six public beaches. Like other Minnesotans people take full advantage of the outdoors when the weather permits because the winters can be so long. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chanhassen renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.