332 Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn Park, MN with Gyms
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (15)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Parking (16)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Pools (13)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brooklyn Park Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Brooklyn Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Osseo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Champlin Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Hope Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fridley Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Anoka Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Gyms (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Brooklyn Park?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Brooklyn Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brooklyn Park?
Greetings, ladies and gents, boys and girls, Gophers of all ages, and welcome to your online apartment hunting headquarters! Brooklyn Park, situated on the western banks of the “Big Muddy” (aka the Mississippi River) just nine short miles from downtown Minneapolis, is one of the Twin Cities’ most conveniently located residential destinations. Featuring a wide range of rentals, Brooklyn Park is surely home of the perfect apartment for you. So what are you waiting for? Come along with us, bold apa...
Having trouble with Craigslist Brooklyn Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Brooklyn Park renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.