112 Condos for rent in Bloomington, MN
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (38)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (44)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (26)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
Along the northern banks of the Minnesota River, just 10 miles from Minneapolis and 21 miles from St. Paul, sits Bloomington, Minnesota, home of the world-famous Mall of America. Featuring a variety of attractive rental options ranging from basic studios to lofts and condos, Bloomington truly has something to offer for every type of renter. But before you pack your parka and hit the streets in search of your dream apartment, check out the following tips, tricks, and bits of info to help make you...
Having trouble with Craigslist Bloomington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Bloomington is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Bloomington may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Bloomington that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.