212 Apartments in Apple Valley
- Apple Valley Accessible Apartments (5)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Garages (15)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Pools (6)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Apple Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Apple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Eagan Apartments with Parking (24)
- Burnsville Apartments with Parking (19)
- Lakeville Apartments with Parking (18)
- Rosemount Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (39)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (14)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- Savage Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lilydale Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Apple Valley?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Apple Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Apple Valley?
The annual Apple Valley Freedom Days event lasts about a week around July 4th and showcases sports, fireworks, and parades. This festivity powerfully illustrates the vibrant atmosphere that comes and goes in Apple Valley. When that atmosphere needs to arrive, it comes out with a bang!
The name would seem to suggest that Johnny Appleseed stopped by this region during his travels. That's actually very possible. Regardless, you have to try the apples while you are here. The Apple Valley sloppy Joe is arguably the world's best too. Yet it's not all about apples and sloppy Joes. This town within the Twin Cities region is home to 49,084 people, and that number has been steadily increasing. That's a sign Apple Valley does more than sloppy Joes and apples right. Of course, the cider's nice too. The bottom line, though, is that Apple Valley provides a sweet blend of delicious nature, charming innovation, and the sizzling comforts of home.
Having trouble with Craigslist Apple Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Apple Valley apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.