737 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pontiac, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (15)
- Pontiac Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Pontiac Apartments with Parking (20)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pontiac Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pontiac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pontiac Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bloomfield Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Waterford Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (3)
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (6)
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (5)
- Farmington Accessible Apartments (1)
Pontiac is home to two of the most renowned haunted houses in all of the world. Visiting the Realm of Darkness will give you the heebie jeebies, and since it's been ranked as one of the most frightening in America, the city around you may not seem all that scary after all.
With about 60,000 inhabitants living within a 20 square mile radius, it may feel a little cluttered in Pontiac. Of course, this is much lower than in Detroit, so hey, it's definitely possible to deal with it. Of course, you'll also have to put up with the cold. During the summer, average temperatures top out around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Just wait until January, though, when your average high will still be below freezing. If you can deal with this weather and... ahem... a few other things, you'll pay some of the lowest rent prices you'll come across this close to the Great Lakes. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pontiac with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pontiac. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.