236 Apartments for rent in Dearborn Heights, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Dearborn Heights (6)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Garages (28)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Parking (28)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dearborn Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Dearborn Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Inkster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dearborn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Garden City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Allen Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Taylor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Melvindale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lincoln Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Romulus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Dearborn Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Dearborn Heights?
The fight may not have matched the Hatfields and the McCoys, but Dearborn Heights had its own little battle going with the city of Inkster, a battle in which Dearborn Heights was named as victor.
Dearborn Heights has a long history of coming out on top, starting with the battle surrounding its incorporation in 1960. On a map, the 11-square-mile city of more than 56,000 residents is shaped like a dog head and dog body connected together by a long, thin strip of neck. That neck strip travels directly through Inkster, which is why Inkster made such a stink fighting Dearborn Heights, even delaying its first mayor taking office for three whole years. By 1963, however, Dearborn Heights officially won the battle and this metro Detroit area city has been ballooning with pride ever since. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dearborn Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Dearborn Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Dearborn Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.