143 Apartments for rent in Harper Woods, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harper Woods (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harper Woods (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harper Woods (4)
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (5)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (9)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mount Clemens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Harper Woods?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Harper Woods?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Harper Woods?
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harper Woods offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Harper Woods. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Harper Woods can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.