127 Apartments for rent in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grosse Pointe Woods (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Grosse Pointe Woods (1)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Garages (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Parking (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Mount Clemens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Woods?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Grosse Pointe Woods?
John Cusack's character in Grosse Pointe Blank was a hit man and he had to go back to his high school reunion in his hometown of Grosse Pointe. Nobody at the reunion really believed that he was a hit man and thought he was just making a joke. Though the movie was fictional, it's not surprising that someone of one of the five similarly named Grosse Pointe communities would doubt someone was really a hit man because it's such a nice area.
When you say the name Grosse Pointe to a resident of the Detroit area, they usually think of a high-class, old money kind of neighborhood. In truth there are five cities that incorporate the Grosse Pointe name, and they are all located near each other about 10 miles northeast of downtown Detroit. Grosse Pointe Woods is actually the only one of the Grosse Pointe communities that is not on the coast of Lake St. Clair. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Woods offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Woods. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Grosse Pointe Woods can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.