291 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ferndale, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (9)
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (20)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (28)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Ferndale (7)
- Hazel Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Royal Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Berkley 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Clawson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Detroit 3 Bedroom Apartments (367)
- Hamtramck 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Center Line 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warren 3 Bedroom Apartments (84)
"I sing a State of all the best, / Michigan, my Michigan; / I sing a State with riches blest, / Michigan, my Michigan; / Thy mines unmask a hidden store, / But richer thy historic lore, / More great the love thy builders bore, / Oh, Michigan, my Michigan." - "Michigan, My Michigan" by William Otto Miessner
Ferndale was established in the late 19th century as a farming community. With the name fern and the farming history, you'd think that this town would be all about the nature. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong, since this place was, at one point, all about industry! The population grew rapidly after Henry Ford developed the automobile assembly line in Detroit, and Ferndale was incorporated as a village in 1918. The City of Ferndale was established in 1927, and many of Detroit's auto workers took the trolley to further-slung suburbs of Detroit like Ferndale. By this point, there were so many people and so many businesses, that there basically wasn't a fern or a farm in sight. City amenities were added throughout the years, including a downtown area... and city parks, too, so that there was ultimately some nature to roam around in. Ferndale today has a population of 19,900 as of the 2010 census. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Ferndale provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Ferndale. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.