241 Dog Friendly Apartments for Rent in Eastpointe, MI
- Eastpointe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (14)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Parking (15)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eastpointe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Eastpointe Luxury Apartments (28)
- Eastpointe Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Grosse Pointe Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Center Line Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Warren Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Grosse Pointe Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sterling Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Mount Clemens Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
In the song “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Journey sang about a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, who took a midnight train going anywhere. As it turns out, there isn’t and never was a place called South Detroit. However, there was once a place called East Detroit. Eventually East Detroit just turned into plain old Eastpointe.
Eastpointe is a small community just north of Detroit in Macomb County, bordered by other affordable suburbs like Warren, Roseville and St. Clair Shores. See more
Finding an apartment in Eastpointe that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.