131 Condos for rent in Detroit, MI
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (12)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (92)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (101)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (140)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (185)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (15)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (120)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (19)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (262)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (121)
Finding condos for rent in Detroit is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Detroit may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Detroit that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.