875 Accessible Apartments for rent in Detroit, MI
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (104)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (130)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (181)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (220)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (14)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (87)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (137)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (17)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (333)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (146)
- Hazel Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (2)
- Madison Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dearborn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Warren Accessible Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Southfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Troy Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Detroit?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Detroit?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Detroit?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Detroit with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Detroit. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.