111 Apartments for Rent in Rockville, MD under $1,500
- Rockville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Rockville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Rockville Apartments with Garages (25)
- Rockville Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Rockville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Rockville Apartments with Parking (38)
- Rockville Apartments with Pools (27)
- Rockville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Rockville Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Rockville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rockville Luxury Apartments (43)
- Rockville Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Rockville?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Rockville?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Rockville?
Having trouble with Craigslist Rockville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Rockville, a friendly little community located in Montgomery County, home to some of Washington, DC’s most desirable suburbs. Let’s get started on your apartment hunt so you can call it home ASAP. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,500 in Rockville is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,500 in Rockville in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,500 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.