1,067 Short-term Apartments for rent in Crofton, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Crofton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Crofton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Crofton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Crofton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Crofton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Pools (5)
- Crofton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Crofton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Crofton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Crofton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Odenton Short-term Apartments (6)
- Gambrills Short-term Apartments (1)
- Severn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Parole Short-term Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Short-term Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Short-term Apartments (15)
- Jessup Short-term Apartments (1)
- South Laurel Short-term Apartments (2)
- Seabrook Short-term Apartments (1)
- Annapolis Short-term Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Crofton?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Crofton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Crofton?
The planned community of Crofton, Maryland: From "a great forest unlike anything seen in the British Isles," as described by early settlers, to one of Money magazines "100 Best Places to Live." (-- Dr. Joseph Brown,"From Sotweed to Suburbia")
A winning combination of economic opportunity, admirable amenities, in-demand location, and overall environment has landed Crofton a repeat place on Money magazine's list of best places to live. This gated community is a contender, existing in relative anonymity compared to more high-profile Baltimore and D.C. suburbs. Spanning 6.6 square miles with a population of 27,348, Crofton is a comfortable place to live with seasonably high summer temps averaging 87.1 degrees in July (plus accompanying humidity--frizz-sufferers, be warned) and January temps averaging a chilly 22 degrees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Crofton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Crofton takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.