2,405 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Carney, MD
- Carney Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carney Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Carney Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Carney Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Carney Apartments with Parking (7)
- Carney Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Carney Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Carney (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carney (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Carney (2)
- Parkville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Overlea Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rossville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- White Marsh Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Timonium Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lutherville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Carney?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Carney?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Carney?
“I would never want to live anywhere but Baltimore. You can look far and wide, but you'll never discover a stranger city with such extreme style. It's as if every eccentric in the South decided to move north, ran out of gas in Baltimore, and decided to stay.” - John Waters
John Waters may have been speaking of Baltimore proper when he said it was his dream town, but there's no real proof he wasn't talking about the overall county. After all, Carney is a small town in Baltimore County in Maryland, so it's entirely possible! Don't believe us? Just ask one of the over 29,000 people currently living there.
Things are nice here. And we mean "expensive" nice. The cost of living in Carney is about 11 percent higher than the rest of the nation, and it’s proximity to Baltimore makes it an attractive place to live for people who work in the city but prefer a quaint, small-town life. It has an abundance of work to be found. It’s definitely not the best choice for people in search of an active entertainment and nightlife scene, but for families looking to settle down find an apartment or condo unit, it’s a great bet! Maryland is a state known for being laid back and friendly and residents love the quiet life of town mixed with the excitement nearby when they're in the mood for it. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Carney should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Carney may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Carney. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.