358 Apartments for Rent in Bladensburg, MD with Pools
- Bladensburg Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Parking (3)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bladensburg Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bladensburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Cheverly Apartments with Pools (2)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Riverdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Landover Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hyattsville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Mount Rainier Apartments with Pools (1)
- Landover Apartments with Pools (2)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chillum Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bladensburg?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bladensburg?
Bladensburg, Maryland, was the location of an infamous duel in 1820. Stephen Decatur, a Navy hero from the Revolutionary War, was challenged to a duel by Commodore James Barron because of comments Decatur made about him. Decatur was fatally wounded when a ball from Barron's pistol lodged into his side. Upon his death, Decatur forgave his opponent and declared that it had been an honorable duel.
Bladensburg was named for Thomas Bladen, who served as the governor of Maryland from 1742 until 1747. The area served as a seaport for the movement of tobacco between states during the colonial period. One of its most notable moments was the Battle of Bladensburg, which took place during the War of 1812. Historians say it is the only battle where a sitting president rode into the middle of the fighting. Can you imagine the President of the United States going into battle? We would never see that happening today, except maybe in a blockbuster movie. America eventually lost the battle, resulting in British troops making their way into Washington, D.C., and burning parts of it to the ground. The 20th century brought a population boom, with new houses and infrastructure to go with it. The first subdivisions were established in 1914 and 1917. The town is approximately 10 square miles, with a population of about 9,100 residents. Will you be working in D.C.? The town is located 8.6 miles from the nation's capital. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bladensburg means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bladensburg could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.