1,246 Apartments for rent in West Concord, MA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Concord Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Parking (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Concord Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- West Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Concord Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Acton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Maynard Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Boxborough Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Framingham Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Hudson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lexington Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Waltham Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Marlborough Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Balconies (2)
Did you know that this town is the origin of the now ubiquitous Concord grape made famous by juice maker Welch's? Welch's was the first to bottle the little fruit, in its unfermented form, and still has an office in Concord.
West Concord is an unincorporated village in the historic town of Concord. This vibrant village has everything residents are looking for in a small town. There are independently-owned shops and restaurants in the village center, a library, a hospital, playgrounds, a local pond and a commuter rail station for zippy access to nearby areas. There were just over 6,000 people living in the village as of the 2010 census, and at just over three and half square miles, the village is considered very suburban. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Concord renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.